Thursday, February 2, 2012

Loving Pinterest DIY!

I am new to Pinterest however I am loving it! I could spend hours on my phone looking over all the DIY projects, fashion ideas, decor even recipes (which is very unlike me). I have put together a few of my favorite DIY projects for kids that you might like to try.
For those that can sew I found this gorgeous Petal Dress tutorial at icandy homemade. They provide you with details and pictures of how to create it.


Another love of mine :)
Just the other day I read about a mom on twitter who couldn't find the tooth under her kids pillow. Why risk them waking up and make it easy for yourself with this super cute tutorial from Martha Stewart.


Glowing Jars!! These are a great craft that your kids can participate in plus they are safe. I know I have a lot of mason jars around my house that I plan on putting in some sort of craft some day... Here is the perfect chance for you to those jars to good use.


My last DIY project is this Book Sling which looks like it's more work than what it actually is. This is a great project to help organize your little ones room. If you have an abundance of books maybe put up two one above the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment