Saturday, January 28, 2012

Success & Family


Sometimes I feel like I can do it all, I can be the perfect wife, the perfect mother and the best in business. Don't get me wrong it is great to have such ambition however when it comes to direction sometimes I feel a little lost. There are so many things that I enjoy to do such as Hot Mama, I love seeing all your companies and what you have come up with. The drive and wisdom you mama's have is amazing and so inspiring. I love planning events, I love my crochet, I love spending time with my family and somewhere in all this I manage to work full time.

My question is where is the work life balance? It seems that my head is always spinning... it is spinning to keep up my with the house work, meals, spending quality time with the honey (even though all he watches is sports sometimes) and making time to enjoy my little girl. In addition to this I feel this strong desire for success... I know I have it in me but which direction do I want to focus on?

I am sure many mama's who want to stay close to their families have gone through this decision at some point and I would love your thoughts. How did you create your success? What were your road blocks? Was it worth it?

Yours Truly Hot Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment